Join Our Team
We are looking for an experienced Jewellery Buyer to join our growing Carrie Elizabeth team!
This is a remote role, meaning that you can work from home. No commuting needed!
Negotiable based on experience
37.5 hours a week.
Pension, staff discount, bonus scheme, flexible working hours, working from home
Experience in the below areas is imperative, please do not apply if you cannot demonstrate this.·
- At least 4 years Jewellery Experience (Demi Fine Preferred)
- Product Development/Design Experience
- Range Building
- Supplier Management
- People and Team Management
To ensure beautiful, cohesive, profitable collections, delivered on time in line with KPI & trade plan requirements. To offer strategic input into business development and growth strategy.
- Beautifully developed on brand product range across all areas of the business
- Achieve sales plan
- Achieve target margins
- Well managed suppliers
- Successfully managed team & Buying function within the business
- Work closely with Digital Marketing & Merchandising teams to ensure smooth and successful cohesive product launches
Who are you?
- Strong Communicator
- Creative & Innovative
- Strong Understanding of Latest Jewellery & Fashion Trend
- Highly Organised
- Positive “can do” Attitude
To apply for the role, please email a covering letter and CV with the subject "Carrie Elizabeth Buyer” to email@example.com
Deadline for applications is 22nd July
Please note that due to a high level of interest, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please do not contact Carrie directly about this position. Any applications not received via firstname.lastname@example.org will not be considered.